In this podcast, Goran Galic, a projects, energy, natural resources and infrastructure partner from our Perth office, discusses how hydrogen is emerging as a credible alternative to fossil fuels in a wide variety of applications and markets, and the implications that has on M&A transactions across the world. Key points addressed in this podcast include:
• Why, after several false dawns, hydrogen is finally emerging as a key component in the transition from fossil fuels
• What has driven the rapid advance in the development of “green” hydrogen over the past 18 months
• The growth of hydrogen-related M&A activity globally and the types of deals in the market
• Which markets are most active
• The risks facing investors in this field
• The potential opportunities for investors
For more information on this or any related topics, please get in touch with Goran or your usual A&O contacts.